There are two car hire companies both companies will bring the car up to the park, take you down to the offices in Llanelli to arrange the required paper work. After your holiday simply leave the keys in reception and the car on the yard.
Rhino Car hire offer a 10% discount
To book go to http://www.rhinocarhire.com/pricebuster/Llwynifan.aspx
Europe Car. To book a car speak Jeremy on 01554 749906.
Dog sitting service.
There are several attractions that unfortunately do not allow pets to visit. We however want you to enjoy all the attractions in the area, without having to worry about your best four-legged friend. We have teamed up with a local company, who will offer a dog/cat sitting service. They are fully insured, and pet first aid trained! For further details please contact Maria Roberts tel 07564331466 or visit her website http://www.home2homedogboarding.com/
We also have a secure dog exercise field and there is a local River dog Walk which can be done from the park click HERE to download the map.
We suggest you contact Melin Cycles, they can hire bikes for the duration of your stay, and have them delivered to us here in Llwynifan Farm
To book a bike, you need to call county cycles, who will deliver them free of charge to Llwynifan Farm (If hired for three days or more)
They subscribe to the Cycle Hire Code, designed to ensure your safety and comfort and are fully protected by insurance. They will also provide
- Comfortable, high specification bicycle. Family: Giant Expression & Cypress. Mountain, Merida TFS 350, Marin Northside Edge. Tandems: Trek road full STI sora. Children: selection of childs bikes from Giant.
- Padded handlebar bag – to keep your camera and money safe and dry
- Puncture repair kit, pump and lock (half day hire only)
- Custom maps, with suggested routes, directions and plenty of background information.
- Emergency phone number, in case of mechanical breakdown.
Contact 01554 756603 or 07875 060815 or visit their web site here – Merlin Cycle Tours link