Our park is doggie friendly, remember your dog needs a break too! We have therefore created this page, full of useful information to help you create the ideal holiday for you and your dog.
See our T&Cs for doggie rules
Facilities on the park.
- Enclosed dog exercise field, please note every dog is different, so before entering check if the dog already in the field is friendly every dog has a different personality.
- River walk. From the park you can go along the River dog Walk (45min ish) circular walk. (Info will be in your welcome pack)
- Doggie shower It’s a raised area, with tepid water (Its been pre set at 35°C)
- Pet treat. On arrival you your dog will have a Pet treat in the welcome bag. We also sell these in larger bags they are made by My Pet Treats
- Poop bag. In your welcome pack you will also receive Green poop bag.
Carmarthenshire attractions – Most attractions in Carmarthenshire allow dogs, some just specify they should be on a lead, some attractions like the The National Botanic Garden of Wales’ even hold regular ‘Doggy Days’, every Monday and Friday.
To visit these dog friendly attractions CLICK HERE (It will open the discover Carmarthenshire Dog Friendly attractions page)
- Doggie friendly pubs – For the Wales on line best Carmarthenshire dog friendly bars and restaurants CLICK HERE
The nearest pub to us that allows dogs into the bar area is the Morlais tavern a short 15min walk from our park.
Dog sitting service.
There are several attractions that unfortunately do not allow pets to visit. We however want you to enjoy all the attractions in the area, without having to worry about your best four-legged friend. There are two people locally, who will offer a dog sitting service. They are fully insured, and are registered by the local authority. Please call them and give enough notice when you require a sitter.