2023 PRICES, EXTRAS & PAYMENT METHODS
We are a small independent park, and our aim is to provide the best pitch at a fair reasonable price. We have taken the decision not to increase our nightly prices, they remain as they were in 2022. We do however ask that you take a moment to look at our page on using our Electric hook up.
All our Serviced pitches have extra-large hard standing area, grassed area, a cold drinking water tap, grey waste drain, free Wi-Fi, a courtesy light and picnic table. Electricity is 10amp.
5th of January and February the fully serviced pitches are closed.
|December*||£25.00||*£2pn electricity included.|
|22nd December 2021 – 4th January 2022||£28.00||*£2pn electricity included.|
Our standard pitches have a hard standing area, grassed area, free Wi-Fi and a solar powered courtesy light. Electricity is a 10amp.
Please note on some of our standard pitches, motorhomes and camper vans may need leveling blocks /ramps.
|December*||£20.00||* £2pn electricity included.|
|22nd December 2021 – 4th January 2022||£24.50||*£2pn electricity included.|
Small standard pitch (no17)
Our small standard pitch has a hard standing area, and a small grassed area, it is ideal for a small camper van, small motor-home or small caravan (With motor-mover) free Wi-Fi and a solar powered courtesy light. Electricity is a 10amp, £2pn included.
Please note on our small standard pitch, motorhomes and camper vans may need leveling blocks /ramps.
|December*||£18.00||* £2pn electricity included.|
|22nd December 2021 – 4th January 2022||£22.50||*£2pn electricity included.|
Additional extras per night
* Select a pitch – to guarantee your favorite pitch £2pn.
* Additional adults £2pn each.
* Awning / gazebo FREE.
* Quiet well-behaved dogs £1.50 per dog. (See our T&Cs) Click here for dog facilities.
* Additional car £2.00 (A motor home and one car is counted as one unit)
* Wi-FI FREE
* LOST barrier entry /exit key fob £40 replacement fee.
* 7kw electric car charging point £0.60 per KWh
* Day Visitors – £1.50 per day, per person. No Visitors before 9am, and be off site by 8pm.
* Agreed in advance – Early arrival / Late departure £1.50 per hour
*Travel insurance, we recommend that you take out some form of travel insurance, as deposits and payments made are non refundable and non transferable, Click here for more information.
All our seasonal pitches have been taken for 2023, if you wish to be added to our waiting list please email us with details of your van size.
Our seasonal pitches remain open all year.
Single guest discount.
£2 discount per night off the quoted prices above.
- We accept cash. However a 50% deposits must be paid by card. NOTE – All bookings within 7 days of arrival must be paid in full, by card.
- All major credit/debit cards are accepted. We are fully PCI DSS compliant. You can pay on line through our booking system you will need to enter your surname and booking reference number. Click HERE for our booking system, it will open a new page.
- You can pay by Bank Transfer (Or BACS) if you so wish, please let us know if you wish to use this method of payment, and we can supply you with our bank details.
- If you use Paypal, as a payment reference, please use your “booking reference number” Click on the Paypal logo. Please let us know that this is how you have paid any balance due, as the systems are not linked.
Paying in Instalments.
If you wish to pay for your 2023 holiday in instalments, then please let us know, as this can be arranged.
Receiving payments from abroad.
To enable money to be paid directly into our account from abroad, you can also use
- Bank Identifier Code (BIC) is ABBYGB2LXXX
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) GB36ABBY09012907372104
We no longer accept cheques.