We do not have a shop on site, we can however get a range of products delivered. Essential daily items, such as fruit and vegetables and milk.
Alternatively Llangennech village is a 0.8miles from the park, and has all the essentials, such as a Llangennech Co-Op, Llangennech Fish and Chip shop and two good pubs The Bridge and The Tafarn Morlais
Car hire company.
We use Enterprise car hire, and are happy to arrange a car hire on your behalf.
• Driver must be staying with us, and may be asked to provide ID.
• Payment for this hire will be required in the name of the driver on a credit/debit card including a deposit, when the car is collected from the Enterprise branch in Llanelli.
• We can arrange for your to be picked up and taken into the branch to collect your vehicle please call us and we can arrange this on your behalf.
• All vehicles should be returned with the same level of fuel. Please note there will be a charge to refill missing fuel.
• Emergency Road Assistance is available. Contact details for this service will be provided from the rental branch. Roadside assistance is provided with the rental free of charge in case of mechanical breakdown, not due to driver negligence or wilful misconduct, in which case additional charges will apply.
Please call us on 01554 820420 in order to arrange a car hire.
Dog sitting service.
There are several attractions that unfortunately do not allow pets to visit. We however want you to enjoy all the attractions in the area, without having to worry about your best four-legged friend. We have teamed up with a local company, who will offer a dog sitting service. They are fully insured, and are registered by the local authority. For further details please contact Stella (Please note a minimum of two days’ notice is needed to book your dog in) https://www.facebook.com/daisyshome.boarding Tel 07974773956
We no longer have a gym on site, but a five minute drive from us is Robert Davies Health and Fitness centre. Hywel is a member here and is more than happy to take you there. We have arranged a day membership fee if you wish to use the gym – See Hywel for details.
There are two companies we suggest you contact these are.
1) Towy Valley Cycles – Located in the National Botanic Garden of Wales – Tel 07576431960
2) The bike Hub 01792 466944, email@example.com
Both can hire bikes for the duration of your stay. Call them for further information