IMPORTANT -WE NO LONGER OFFER A CANCELLATION PLAN, AND NOW RECOMMEND THAT TRAVEL INSURANCE IS TAKEN OUT WE SUGGEST COMPASS INSURANCE CLICK HERE.
ANY PLANS TAKEN OUT HOWEVER WILL BE HONORED.
This plan is for your peace of mind should you need to cancel your stay. As a small, independent park we do have to impose some terms and conditions for bookings and deposits paid. We do not offer refunds, or transfer payments made, for bookings that have not taken out the cancellation plan.
However, in the event of that unexpected illness or situation (excluding pandemic or epidemic), which prevents you from coming to see us, our optional cancellation scheme will cover you for the most common reasons for having to cancel your holiday.
This option can only be taken out when booking a pitch, and can not be added on at a later date.
If cancellation of your holiday is up to 7 days before the commencement of your holiday, a full refund of monies paid directly to South Wales Touring park / Llwynifan Farm ,less the cancellation plan charge will be made. If cancellation of your holiday is within 7 days of the commencement of your holiday, then a 50% refund, less the cancellation plan charge, will be made. (Example scenarios below)
- The death, bodily injury, illness or admission to hospital as an in-patient to you or any other member of your party or immediate family where the cancellation is certified as medically necessary by a medical practitioner. (Excludes pets).
- Redundancy qualifying for payment under any applicable statute of any person in your party.
- You or a person in your party being required for compulsory jury or witness service in a Court of Law in proceedings to be undertaken in the time between their leaving home to start the holiday and returning home after the holiday.
- Immediate family means the partner, or the child, grandchild, brother, sister, parent or grandparent of you or a person in your party.
- Qualified Medical Practitioner a doctor or specialist who is registered or licensed to practice medicine under the laws of the country in which they practice.
- If you need to cancel for a qualifying reason please contact us immediately by phone and then by email or letter. We will acknowledge the cancellation and ask for the relevant documentary evidence to be sent.
- We will deal with the claim and make payment within 30 days of receiving the required documentary evidence, subject to the claim qualifying under the terms of the cancellation plan.
Charges (taken at time of booking) ~ Please note this is an optional extra.
Touring ~ £2.50 per night
Without the cancellation plan – A fully serviced pitch in August is £29.50 pitch fee x 4nights = £118 Deposit requested when booking 50% = £59
With Cancellation plan – A fully serviced pitch in August £29.50 pitch fee + £2.50 cancellation fee = £32pn x 4nights = £128. Deposit requested when booking 50% = £64 deposit
Cancellation fee cost £2.50 x 4 nights = £10
- If you need to cancel your holiday up to 7 days before the commencement of your stay, a refund of monies paid directly to South Wales Touring park / Llwynifan Farm less the cancellation plan charge will be made.
e.g. 50% Deposit paid (Less Cancellation plan charge) £64 deposit paid less £10 cancellation fee = £54 refunded.
- If cancellation of your holiday is within 7 days of the commencement of your holiday, then a 50% refund, less the cancellation plan charge, will be made.
Please note FULL payment 7 days before you arrive is required. Total Paid £128 – REFUND REQUEST MADE – £54 refund given
- If you make a request on the 7th day before your arrival, and you have not paid in full. REFUND REQUEST MADE 7 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL AND ONLY DEPOSIT PAID £54 – 50% of deposit paid £27