CANCELLATION PLAN / OR INSURANCE
In the event of that unexpected illness or situation (excluding pandemic or epidemic), which prevents you from coming to see us, we do have to impose some terms and conditions for bookings and deposits paid. We do not offer refunds, or transfer payments made. We recommend that you take out some form of insurance or the cancellation plan, this is for your peace of mind should you need to cancel your stay.
We now offer an optional cancellation plan, this will cover you for the most common reasons for having to cancel your holiday.
This option can only be taken out when booking a pitch, and can not be added on at a later date. You will be given the option when you book. Cost £2.50pn
If cancellation of your holiday is up to 14 days before the commencement of your holiday, a full refund of monies paid directly to South Wales Touring park / Llwynifan Farm ,less the cancellation plan charge will be made.
If cancellation of your holiday is within 14 days of the commencement of your holiday, then a 50% refund, less the cancellation plan charge, will be made. (Example scenarios below)
- The death, bodily injury, illness or admission to hospital as an in-patient to you or any other member of your party or immediate family where the cancellation is certified as medically necessary by a medical practitioner. (Excludes pets).
- Redundancy qualifying for payment under any applicable statute of any person in your party.
- You or a person in your party being required for compulsory jury or witness service in a Court of Law in proceedings to be undertaken in the time between their leaving home to start the holiday and returning home after the holiday.
- Immediate family means the partner, or the child, grandchild, brother, sister, parent or grandparent of you or a person in your party.
- Qualified Medical Practitioner a doctor or specialist who is registered or licensed to practice medicine under the laws of the country in which they practice.
- If you need to cancel for a qualifying reason please contact us immediately by phone and then by email or letter. We will acknowledge the cancellation and ask for the relevant documentary evidence to be sent.
- We will deal with the claim and make payment within 30 days of receiving the required documentary evidence, subject to the claim qualifying under the terms of the cancellation plan.
Charges (taken at time of booking) ~ Please note this is an optional extra. at £2.50 per night
Without the cancellation plan – A fully serviced pitch in August is £35.00 pitch fee x 4nights = £140 Deposit requested when booking 50% = £70 – We do not offer any refunds if you need to cancel this booking.
With Cancellation plan – A fully serviced pitch in August £35.00 pitch fee + £2.50pn cancellation fee = £37.50pn x 4nights = £150.
Deposit requested when booking 50% = £75 deposit.
Cancellation fee cost £2.50 x 4 nights = £10
- If you need to cancel your holiday up to 14 days before the commencement of your stay, a full refund of monies paid directly to South Wales Touring park / Llwynifan Farm less the cancellation plan charge will be made.
e.g. 50% deposit paid (Less Cancellation plan charge) £75 deposit paid less £10 cancellation fee = £65 refunded.
- If cancellation of your holiday is within 14 days of the commencement of your holiday, then a 50% refund of moneys paid will be refunded, less the cancellation plan charge.
eg within 14 days – deposit paid £75 less £10 cancellation fee = £65 – we will refund you 50% therefore a refund of £32.50 will be made.
Please note FULL payment 7 days before you arrive is required. If you need to cancel within 7 days and have made a full payment made of £150 but then need to cancel it would be – Less cancellation fee of £10 = £140 – and we would refund £70.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact Hywel or Cathrin.