Fferm Llwynifan Farm Terms and Conditions
Davies and Jones family wish to extend a warm and friendly welcome to all visitors who are staying on our small quiet family run park. We want everyone to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the countryside, we would appreciate your co-operation on the following items.
Please CLICK HERE to go to our updated webpage.
* We are an adult only park. We do have small children in the family, so they may occasionally be seen walking round the park with ourselves. (18yrs + Only)
* Cancellation Policy – We are a very small, independent park, we do have to impose some terms and conditions for bookings. A 50% nonrefundable or transferable deposits is required to reserve your pitch. The Park is not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event that we are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”)
If you have an outstanding balance and you booked on line, you will receive an email on the day of your arrival, please use this link to pay what is outstanding, otherwise please call us when you have arrived on 01554 820420 and we can arrange payment via card over the phone.
We highly recommend that you take some form of holiday insurance, the following link will open a PDF with information on three companies that we have found Travel insurance companies 2019
* Booking confirmation -All bookings confirmed by the receipt of your deposit. You will receive an email or postal confirmation of your booking.
* Standard of behaviour on our park – Noisy, offensive or inappropriate behaviour or actions likely to cause harm to any other guest, members of our family or anyone’s property at the park will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse entry to and/or eject any person who, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the park, does not comply with these standards of behaviour. No refunds will be issued in these circumstances. If, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the park, we believe that you or a member of your party may not comply with the above, on entry to the park, we reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or groups of persons at our discretion. In such cases a full refund will be issued to the lead name on the booking.
* Minimum Stay policy, booking period – At Llwynifan Farm there is a minimum booking period of 3 nights for Bank Holiday weekends and 3 nights for weekends in June, July and August. HOWEVER, if we have one or two nights space between bookings, we will then happy to accommodate. Please call us as we will need to make this booking via phone.
* The balance of your account needs to be paid before 6pm on your arrival day.
*VAT – Our prices do not include VAT as we do not charge it.
* Online Bookings – Only one pitch at a time can be booked online, if you need to book more than one pitch please telephone our reception on 01554 820420.
* Price Changes: We reserve the right to alter prices at any time without further notice due to circumstances beyond our control
* Arrival and Departure Times – Our standard arrival time is between 2pm and 6pm and departures are by 12 noon. We are happy where possible to accommodate early arrivals and late departures BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT so that we can confirm the pitch will be ready for you.
* Mobile text message. By supplying us with a mobile number, we may text you when your pitch becomes available. We do not use your number for any other purpose, or sell your mobile number to any company.
* BBQs are permitted but please ensure you take sensible precautions and DO NOT put disposable BBQs on the grass.
* Picnic Tables are removed during winter months. Picnic tables are returned to the serviced pitches from April onward, through to the end of September.
*Ground Sheets We keep the grass short always, grass that has died off due to ground sheets/awnings is unsightly and unfair for the people that follow on to use that pitch, therefore awnings MUST be placed on the hard standing. Please bring pegs that can go into a hard-standing area.
* Visitors. Your family or friends are welcomed to visit you whilst on park, please let one of us know however that you are expecting visitors. *NOTE WE ARE AN ADULT ONLY PARK. NO CHILDREN UNDER 18 ARE PERMITTED ON SITE.
* Smoking policy – It is illegal to smoke inside any of our toilet / shower facilities.
* Liability: we shall not be liable for any loss that you may suffer because of any act or omission by any person who is not employed by us. We shall not be liable to you for any consequential or indirect loss that you suffer whether this loss arises from beach of duty in contract or tort or any other way. Except in the case of personal injury or death, our total liability to you in respect of all claims arising out of your stay shall not exceed the cost of your booking. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for your personal belongings whilst they are on the park.
* Ball Games are not permitted anywhere near the vans.
* Dogs Maximum of two quiet well behaved dogs per pitch. (More than two dogs by agreement only) Dogs must be kept under control and on a short lead always, for the sake of others. Dogs are not permitted in the toilet and shower block. (We do however allow assistance dogs to enter)
Owners are required to clean up after their dogs, any guests seen to be allowing their dogs to foul on the site without cleaning it up will be asked to leave and their booking terminated without refund.
Dogs must not be left unattended in a caravan or awning whilst on the park at any time.
We reserve the right to require that the owner to remove their dog, or any other pet, from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
* Recycling. Help to be environmentally friendly and recycle your glass, paper and tins by placing it in the bins provided. (Please wash these out where possible)
* Noise. Keep all noise to a minimum especially after 10.00 pm.
* Water usage. We are on a meter, therefore request if your connection to the water services is leaking, please turn it off when not in use.
*Electricity usage & Awning heaters. The pitch supply is 10amp. We do not charge for awnings, but do not allow electric heaters to be used in awnings. If you are caught, with a heater on in your awning, you will be charged an additional £5 per night, for the entire duration of your stay, or your booking will be terminated without a refund.
* Car / Van washing. We do not allow caravans or cars to be washed whilst on a pitch, as this is unfair on the next occupants of that pitch.
* Wild Flowers. The site has a wide selection of wild flowers, please do not damage, dig up or pick them.
* We do accept vans longer than 8m (26ft) however please take care when entering the farm road.
* TV filming and photography We undertake our own promotional filming & photography. Every effort is made to ensure filming does not intrude and that it is clear to guests that filming/photography is taking place. We will not accept responsibility if, contrary to your wishes, you appear on film or in photographs and we are unable to make any financial award or payment of any kind.
* Respect other peoples privacy. You must comply with decent standards of behaviour during your stay and must show consideration for all other persons on the park. If your behaviour is unsatisfactory, in our opinion, then we may elect to terminate this agreement and require you to leave the park immediately. In these circumstances, you will not be entitled to any refund.
* Specific pitch reservation. If you request a specific pitch, we will do our best to ensure this is available for you. However, we reserve the right to move you to another pitch in order to accommodate further bookings if needed.
* Pitches 6, 7, 8 and 9 The grey waste point for pitches 6, 7, 8 and 9 is located at the front of the pitch, please therefore bring a slightly longer grey waste pipe length. It is easier if you have a Caravan Motor mover (Or are willing to push you van) in order to face forward (and the view) on these pitches
* Pitch Layout. The pitch layout for pitches 6, 7, 8 and 9 CAN NOT be altered, however if you wish to face any other way on pitches 1- 5 and 10 – 15 please ask before pitching up.
* Leaving your pitch. Please leave your pitch and all facilities clean & tidy as you would wish to find them.
* Laundry facilities are for patrons of Llwynifan Farm Caravan park only. No dog bedding or shoes are to be washed or dried in the machines
* CCTV – Llwynifan Farm uses closed circuit television (CCTV) images to provide a safe and secure environment for family and visitors to our premises, such as guests, clients, customers, contractors and suppliers, and to protect the farms property.
The purposes of our CCTV systems include:
- To assist in the prevention or detection of crime or equivalent malpractice.
- To assist in the identification and prosecution of offenders.
- To monitor the security of the farms business premises.
- To ensure that health and safety rules and farms procedures are being complied with.
- To easily find out if a pitch has become vacant.
To view our policy click >>CCTV policy 2018
Our systems are registered with the Information Commissioner’s office under registration reference ZA323437 a “Data Privacy Impact Assessment” has been undertaken and all relevant authorities informed.
* Commercial Vehicles – No commercial vehicles are permitted.
* Links to third-party sites – This website does contain hyperlinks to websites operated to parties other than Llwynifan Farm. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Llwynifan Farm does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content or your use of them. Llwynifan Farm inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
* E-mail – By contacting us or supplying us with your e-mail address, you agree to be added to our database. We only send out one or two e-mails each month, full of useful information on South Wales and the park. You may safely un-subscribe from these at any time.
* Data protection Act 1984
Under the terms of the act we must advise you that your details are kept on a computer database. Its purpose is solely to initiate contact with you. Under no circumstances are the details used for any other purpose or made available to a third party. If you wish to be removed from our database please let us know.
* Changes to our T&Cs – These Terms and conditions might be changed from time to time. It is the users own responsibility to check for any changes.
* If you do NOT agree with the terms and conditions we advise you to contact us to discuss alternatives
* Wi-Fi Terms and Conditions You will be asked to sign a copy of the agreement in order to have access to this service. A copy of the T&Cs is included in this welcome pack. A copy of the wi-fi T&C is on the following pdf link Llwynifan-farm-Internet-TC-policy-conditions-2016-pdf
If there is anything not up to standard please let us know during your stay and before you leave, we will do whatever we can to rectify the issue
Dog Terms and Conditions – All Dogs please read.
- Dear dog, this is an adult only park, you must therefore behave for your humans and keep yourself under control.
- We know you want to run around and see everything, but not everyone loves you like your humans, you must therefore stay on your lead at all times whilst around the humans van whilst on the park.
- If you make a poop make sure you tell your human, as they need to collect it and place it in the yellow bin.
- Make sure your human doesn’t wash your blankets etc in the washing machine, or dry them in the tumble dryer. These are for human clothes only.
- Make sure your human takes you on the walk on this sheet, you will love it, and there are lots and lots of trees to look at.
Enjoy your stay, and remember you are not to chase after sheep or cats!