Croeso / Welcome.
Thank you for coming to stay with us at
South Wales Touring park / Llwynifan Farm .
Our folders have now become a “Virtual Welcome pack” and can be found on the PDF link below. It is full of useful information, that previous guests found of use, from Motorhome parking places, to local fish and chip shop and maps on how to get to the village and a list of dog friendly pubs in the area.
(Click on the image below to open the Welcome pack pdf)
CLICK HERE >>Welcome pack 2021 << CLICK HERE
**** NEW – ENTRY & EXIT BARRIER ****
You will need your key-fob to enter and exit the park. Simply press the key-fob once to open the barrier. The barrier lights are red when down, green when going up, and flashing red when coming back down.
*** Please look after the key-fob, any lost key-fobs will incur a £40 replacement fee. ***
The entry / exit barrier will remain open each morning for departing caravans from 9am until all the daily departures have gone. PLEASE remember to return the keyfob before you leave.
Lighting & roads/paths.
We have low level lighting round the park paths and half way down our drive. Please take care when walking in the dark, we highly recommend you bring a torch with you. (We also sell small keyring torches)
❄☂☀ As winter approaches please be aware of seasonal hazards, in cold / wet weather you may find the road, toilet block floor and paths slippery – please approach with caution. ☀☂❄
We have placed a number of hand sanitiser units around the park, please use these. They are located at
- The chemical emptying point.
- Water taps.
- Bin area.
- Information point.
- Dog field entrance
Shower rooms Our showers are unisex and both are open, we have supplied cleaning facilities at each shower, please use these after using the showers. We have installed a heat recovery ventilation system, this ensures the air in the building is constantly moving, and being changed with fresh air.
Shower facilities are open 6am – 11pm daily (They will be locked from 11pm) Please note our showers are busy between 8:30am and 10am, you may have to wait a short while for one to become available
All touch points will be wiped clean regularly during the day.
Toilet facilities. Our facilities are fully open; however, a face mask should be worn inside the toilet facilities.
All touch points will be wiped clean regularly during the day.
General waste and re-cycling
Please ensure all your waste bags are tied closed, and place them in the bins provided. The large general waste bin, is collected early every Wednesday morning, and will not be available from 3pm on Tuesday. (There will be an alternative bin in place)
Food and other items we sell.
- Our reception is open, but please wear a face mask.
- Myddfai Soap, chocolate caravans and Dog treats can be found on – Items we sell pdf
- Milk and eggs need to be ordered a day in advance, we will place these items in the fridge. Milk Eggs price list PDF
- Fresh vegetable / cake/ milk/ groceries delivery van comes round every Saturday morning 9.30am, he will drive round the park.
- Our fishmonger visits on Thursday, he will drive round the park
The process below is to ensure that our wifi system is as secure as we can possibly make it, for users, and us as a family.
- Click on the wifi logo on your device.
- Look for the “Llwynifan Farm wifi”
- Click connect, and type in the password (the password will be on the letter in your welcome bag)
- Then open a web page, you should see our wifi landing page, complete details as requested. (Email address etc)
- Agree to the T&Cs and connect.
- If you do not wish to receive emails from Llwynifan farm and Tranquil parks, please untick the marketing box. We do not sell or share your details to anyone else out side these two organisations. You can unsubscribe from these individually at any time.
- The system will then let you surf the internet.
- After you have done the above, you will receive an email with the password for the “Llwynifan streaming” network, use this section of our network for Smart TVs.
- Any issues please do call us, and we will call West Wales Systems to find a remedy.
COVID -What you can do?
Please stop and think if you…..
· are feeling unwell in any way, our local health service is under a great deal of strain. YOU CAN NOT self-isolate at our park.
· If you develop symptoms while on the park, please refrain from using our facilities. Please pack up and go home. As soon as possible also please call us to we can deep clean our facilities, and clean the pitch bollard etc.
· Follow the NHS guidance on hand washing and the use of an alcohol-based sanitiser.
· Maintain good hygiene practices such as using tissues when coughing or sneezing and disposing of the tissue in a bin.
· Check the government website for advice on the risk level, information about the virus and returning from travel abroad.
We have done a risk assessment in line with the BH&HPA to see this Click COVID19 Risk assessment
We also have procedures in place on how to deal with any cases that arise on the park, in the first instance, if you feel unwell, and if you are able, please pack up and go home. Call us and let us know, so we can sanitize your pitch. In all other cases this is our policy Park cases COVID19
Departure & Feedback
We request you depart no later than 12pm. This gives us time to prepare the pitch for our next guests. Please do not park on the drive to dispose of any items, (eg waste, or use the chemical point) as stopping here will block our single track drive.
Your keyfob will open the barrier, you will need this when you leave the park and when you wish to come back in. IN AN EMERGENCY, Please call Hywel or Cathrin, and we can open the barrier for you.
Please look after the keyfob if you lose it there is a replacement £40 fee.
Feedback You will receive an email 2 days after leaving, please keep an eye out for this, and if you can spend 10min completing the questionnaire we would be most grateful. We value your feedback, and any constructive criticism is always welcome.
If there is ANYTHING not up to standard during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible, we will do whatever we can to rectify the issue.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Hywel and Cathrin
Contact us info.
- Tel 01554 820420 or 01554 820333 (9:30am – 6pm)
- Hywels Mobile 07737 822288
- email email@example.com