Updated 3rd June 2020
Covid – 19 Safety Measures at Llwynifan Farm, South Wales Touring park.
We’re still closed pending government restrictions being lifted, but wanted to give you an update, in relation to re-opening and the corona virus safety measures at Llwynifan Farm. We are still to receive more specific guidance on health and safety from the government and our governing body, the BH&HPA, but will obviously incorporate that into our planning as necessary.
We are currently working towards a provisional date of 4 July to re-open, but we are governed by the Welsh Assembly, who seem to be doing things a bit later than England, we will keep an eye on developments and dates! PLEASE NOTE, this is not a confirmed re-opening date. Therefore, with the ongoing uncertainty around Covid-19, and the Welsh Assembly this date is subject to change.
What is also unclear at the moment, is whether we’ll be able to open our facilities, at least initially, again we are waiting for guidance.
These are frustrating times for both you our guest and us, therefore we are offering to defer all of your affected holidays and any money paid (including deposits), to another date in 2020 or 2021 year. Our 2021 booking diary is now open click here.
You will not lose your deposits or other money paid. All bookings will be deferred. If you have a booking with us, and we all find ourselves unable to travel beyond the 4th of July, we will call you a week before your arrival date, and send you an email, where you will be able to amend your booking dates.
Firstly, but most importantly, please be aware that whilst you may or may not be too concerned about the virus, others may feel very differently. We have implemented a number of corona virus safety measures to help protect you, but we cannot do this without your cooperation.
We want you all to enjoy your stay at Llwynifan Farm, so please, please, please, when we do re open, follow all on-site guidance closely, and be respectful, considerate, and courteous to each other at all times, PLEASE take note of the advice and guidance in the Virtual Welcome pack you will receive the day before arrival (IF you have not received the password, please let us know)
If you know you have been exposed to the virus, and/or, if you or any member of your party are exhibiting any symptoms of the virus, please do not travel to us. We will happily move your booking to a later date or 2021. Please respect that we have a duty of care to all our guests, local community and cannot risk getting sick ourselves.
You cannot self-isolate at Llwynifan farm.
Finally, if you have any other concerns or questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. This is a very strange time for us all, and we’re all learning to adapt to the new normal.
Take care everyone and we very much hope to see you in the Summer. We can’t wait to see you all and welcome you all to Llwynifan Farm – we’ve missed you all!
Covid-19 Safety Measures at
Llwynifan Farm: (Risk assessment)
- The following risk assessment is a “Live document” and is updated on a regular basis.
- Across the park, cleaning routines have been stepped up and comply fully with government guidance for cleaning in non-healthcare environments. This will include regular cleaning of all hard-surfaces and touch points such as door handles, taps etc.
- Check-in will take place outdoors, via text messages and at a 2m distance.
- All new arrivals will be given a general overview of the site, and corona virus specific information via the Virtual Welcome pack web page. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE.
- Only guests that have booked in advance will be allowed on-site.
- Payments will be taken online in advance – any purchases on-site will be via telephone payments only.
- The reception will remain closed to guests, at least initially, and we will bring any items required out to you or leave them in the Information point in clearly marked paper bags.
- Our information point is open, we have placed hand sanitiser in this building please use it.
- Book swap, has been taken away for the time being.
- The fridge is for any items bought that needs to be kept cold. We sanitise this between uses, please use the hand sanitiser before you open the door and again after you close it.
- Please throw away any brochures you pick up, do not replace them.
- Will initially be closed.
- Please use your caravan or motor home facilities.
- Hand gel is provided at the waste disposal points – please use it.
- Please wash your hands as soon as possible after using these facilities – guidance on effective hand-washing is provided.
- You must leave a minimum of 6m between you and your neighbours when pitching your van. Please take note of the pitch layout below. Staying to this layout will mean ample spacing between you and your neighbour.
- Guests will not be able to have visitors to the site – please respect this.